How can a feasibility study be conducted with no definition as to what feasibility means? Once approved, how can a project be managed with no cap on expenditures?
- How can there be so many conflicting claims as to cost and time to acquire Cal Am? Why is there a lack of transparency and fair analysis?
- How can the water bills go down with the purchasing of Cal Am, the building of a desal plant, and investing in GWR (Ground Water Replenishment)
- Why is there unprecedented opposition that crosses all political, environmental, and business interests?
- How can we expect the Monterey Peninsula Water Management District (MPWMD) to run this enterprise with its poor track record and no effective oversight of its decisions and policies?
- What are the responsibilities and obligation of owning and operating a public water system?